For October 1st I will make a list of my goals. I am following a blog that has 31 days of lists. We shall see how far I get.
1. Scrapbook More (at least one layout a week~that is SO do-able)
2. Go on ladies retreat w/West Metro and try not to worry about Mike & the kids.
3. Go on ADULT WEEKEND with Mike to the mountains and try not to worry about the kids.
4. Carve pumpkins
5. Decorate for fall
6. Paint some ornaments to sell in booth
7. Complete scrapbook room organization (almost done w/this one)
8. Pay a little more attention to my house.
9. Skype w/Penny and Amy more.
10. Start walking
Those are my goals for those of you who are following. At least I won't be able to
Last week we celebrated Mike's birthday. Our friends from the campground had lunch with us after church yesterday. Paige and Tristen joined us and we ate and ate. Then we had desert. Mike sold our pontoon boat so now he gets to browse all winter for that perfect boat to buy in the spring. We had a little impromptu photo shoot with Tristen,(thanks Karen for your help) he was pretty cooperative. Pinterest makes all those baby poses look so easy but it's really not. It took 3 adults and many hands hidden under things to get a mili second shot. No wonder photographers get paid so much money. It's a hard job.
My scrapbook studio is finished and I had my first scrapbook class today. We had so much fun, I can't wait til next week. I have some very talented students.