WHY I SCRAPBOOK
1. It allows me be to be creative.
2. There is no right or wrong in scrapbooking, I am sort of a perfectionist so this is a good thing.
3. When I am old and senile, it will help me remember who everyone is.
4. It allows EVERYONE featured on a page feel extra special.
5. I can share my talent with others with pictures, layouts, gifts, cards, etc.
6. It has made me many new friends from the scrapbooking and blog community.
7. I get to have my very own scrap studio to create in. (thanks Mike)
8. My grand kids teachers love me to bring in supplies and create with the kids.
9. I love watching the kids looking thru their albums.
10. AND I get to play with my new camera a BUNCH!!!
Ok, one other thing I did today was make a Thanksgiving banner. I spent so much time on this today and it totally does NOT SHOW UP. Need to use bigger letters. But is says, "BE YE THANKFUL", and Kayleigh asked me what that meant. The "ye" threw her off. I just thought this was cute. And then for Christmas you turn it over and it can say "BE YE BLESSED". Cool huh? So, instead of housework, this is what I did today. I have to get ready to go on our ladies retreat with my friends from West Metro. I can't wait! Haven't been away alone in ages. Looking forward to going. Until tomorrow, farewell.